Working as an extension of the client, Menard International Search, Inc. utilizes a detailed and disciplined search process as follows:
- Client Consultation
- Meet with client to determine position requirements as well as goals and objectives in filling the position.
- Assess client management style and culture by meeting with key managers.
- Prepare a thorough and accurate position description which describes position requirements and responsibilities.
- Consult throughout the duration of the assignment on relevant organizational issues.
- Customized Research
- Assign professional research staff to source candidates.
- Target company, academic, and other sources appropriate to the search, utilizing our comprehensive database, as well as internal and external resources.
- Utilize additional contacts developed throughout the search to assure candidates are sourced in a thorough and comprehensive fashion.
- Candidate Identification
- Conduct extensive networking of target sources.
- Identify and evaluate potential candidates.
- Accurately represent position responsibilities and requirements to potential candidates.
- Perform in-depth personal interviews.
- Evaluate candidate qualifications.
- Selection and Recruitment
- Prepare written Candidate Profiles based on in-person interviews for submission with resumes.
- Recommend qualified candidates for client interviews.
- Arrange candidate visits for on-site interviews.
- Conduct reference checks (at request of client).
- Participate in discussions and negotiations leading to a job offer (at request of client).
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-43947612-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'menardintl.com']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);