We take great pride in having close working relationships with our clients and prospective candidates.
It is recognized that, for each search, clients expect results in the shortest possible time. With this in mind, Menard International’s objective for each assignment is to submit a slate of qualified candidates (screened by thorough in-person interviews) within four weeks after the start of a search. Submissions are frequently made in a shorter period of time. Intensive candidate sourcing and selection continues until a position is filled.
Search Process for Clients
Working as an extension of the client, Menard International Search, Inc. utilizes a detailed and disciplined search process. Search assignments are conducted under a standard retainer agreement with competitive fee arrangements based on the first year’s compensation. Our process is as follows:
- Client Consultation
- Meet with client to determine position requirements as well as goals and objectives in filling the position.
- Assess client management style and culture by meeting with key managers.
- Prepare a thorough and accurate position description which describes position requirements and responsibilities.
- Consult throughout the duration of the assignment on relevant organizational issues.
- Customized Research
- Assign professional research staff to source candidates.
- Target company, academic, and other sources appropriate to the search, utilizing our comprehensive database, as well as internal and external resources.
- Utilize additional contacts developed throughout the search to assure candidates are sourced in a thorough and comprehensive fashion.
- Candidate Identification
- Conduct extensive networking of target sources.
- Identify and evaluate potential candidates.
- Accurately represent position responsibilities and requirements to potential candidates.
- Perform in-depth personal interviews.
- Evaluate candidate qualifications.
- Selection and Recruitment
- Prepare written Candidate Profiles based on in-person interviews for submission with resumes.
- Recommend qualified candidates for client interviews.
- Arrange candidate visits for on-site interviews.
- Conduct reference checks (at request of client).
- Participate in discussions and negotiations leading to a job offer (at request of client).
Search Process for Candidates
- Initial Contact with Candidate
- Clear explanation of available opportunities and written position requirements.
- Detailed discussion regarding the candidate’s interest and career objectives.
- In depth phone / in person interview by Menard International.
- Presuming that there is mutual interest, Menard International will create a personalized candidate profile that speaks beyond their resume and best describes who they are and what they bring to the table.
- Submission of the candidate profile and resume to the client.
- Feedback will be provided as it is received from our client and we will inform the candidate of any potential next steps.
- Work closely with the candidate and the client to coordinate the scheduling of interviews and other communication.
- Regardless of the outcome, Menard International will remain in contact with the candidate and make them aware of future opportunities.